Lose Weight Without Dieting



A friend of a friend of mine came a long time ago, she was looking for a quick fix to lose weight before the wedding of her Sister, Helen said: "I want to lose weight fast without dieting and it should  easily fit my life style and She went on, "I just do not want to be messing about cooking different foods and counting calories and eating rabbit food! Ho and I do not want to go to the gym several times feeling sweaty
lose weight without dieting

Hum! So you want me to find a diet where you can lose weight fast without dieting !Please Helen said, when can you  start! Wedding is in two months time. As you can probably tell Helen is a career woman and a very busy one too! Helen is a busy mum with young children and the girl who is getting married is her sister, I just managed to get Helen to give me a day or two to find a solution to her problem! To find a diet where she can lose weight fast without dieting, Hum! That is easy?

After talking with Helen, I was able to  hit on the problem! Helen has  an addiction to chocolate bars and sweets in general! No wonder she was overweight and do not want to diet, she knows that she will have to give up the sweet stuff! Ho I forgot to mention fast food lunches.

So how can I  find Helen a diet, where she can lose weight fast without dieting? 've got it! Simple I'm not going to find a diet at all! A diet is not good with all that  sweet stuffs and her reluctance to go to a gym., no diet will work, and not one that I can recommend anyway. The only way I know how to lose weight fast without dieting  was a kind way to re-train the brain! Now I know that sounds a bit strange, but It can be done., I know a little bit of  NLP good programs out there and a couple of them work.

I contacted Helen and explained my recommendation to her, she was not convinced to say the least! She thought I was going to recommend some sort of magic pill or something to help her lose weight fast without dieting! Now I didn't recommend things  like pills or fat blockers as I do not see them as a permanent way to keep your weight under control; I prefer more natural ways of losing weight. Anyway, after much debate Helen agreed to give it a go ! So I set her up with a suitable program. She felt comfortable with  the program as it was a recording that you hear about half an hour a day.However, at least it will fit busy life style.


Two weeks after, Helen contacted me to let me know how it was! And lo and behold! it worked for her, Helen says she has barely touched the chocolate bars or sweets since She  has started . Helen also feels much better in herself and She has more energy. Yeah so you can lose weight fast without dieting.

I recently elected to a new concept for weight loss. I have experienced some amazing results with this new program.

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated. Please do not spam

Powered by Blogger.